Good morning! A short week for some of you with President's Day, we are back at the weekend! Below are our good finds for the week, xoxo!
- Networking is hard y'all. And once you meet the right person, following up by email is a must. This post with templates and examples has been a lifesaver to get the wheels moving when you are staring at a blank screen and blinking cursor.
- Bill Cunningham was the original street style photographer and I so miss his video series in the New York Times since he passed away last summer. His life in Carnegie Hall is documented in a Netflix biography which is worth an evening. It has recently been announced thatthe New York historical society will house his vast collection of photographs, his famous bike and other memorabilia.
- You know we are fans of tomatoes to beat procrastination, but here are some other tips and tricks on how to get your brain super focused on the regular.
- Another easy cheat to getting productive? Apps! A new list of productivity apps here- we haven't tried any yet but "Carrot" sounds intriguing. Apparently vegetable methods = productivity? We are starting to see a trend!
- Is Paris in your future? I hope so! Check out one of our favorite bloggers, "So Then They Say" 5 days in Paris itinerary.
- This week's Sales Picks Email has lots of goods for spring. Sign up for first dibs on Tuesday mornings here.