It's here! This week felt like a long one - not sure why? Hope you are getting ready to enjoy some time off and Superbowl Sunday. My top articles from this week below. Hope you have a great weekend!
- Fashion Editor Styling Tricks - I love all of these and they are actually all very wearable. I particularly love the "Jenna Lyons" sleeve roll:
- When I find a great piece of clothing that's also machine washable - cause for celebration. I loved this short but sweet guide from Real Simple on different fabrics and how to wash them.
- After seeing Jackie, I am (as always) kind of obsessed with her style. Loved reading 14 Things Jackie O Would Actually Wear Today.
- A 3 second brain exercise for finding joy - from Google's former "happiness guru" (for real).
- Did you catch our sales picks from last week? I loved all the grays and blues. Not on the list? Sign up here.